- View, manage, and plan for upcoming enrolments by keeping track of your current enrolment history
- Virtual records eliminate the hassle of storing paper records and are readily available for audits
- Track the number of children who checked-in, reported sick, on vacation, or even missed their check-out time daily
- Accurately plan each child’s tuition and late pick-up fee based on solid data. Not guesswork.
- Track the attendance of staff members, and know their check-in and check-out times with precision
- Monitor the food intake, nappy time, and sleep time of every child in the daycare in real-time
- Stay constantly updated on every child’s with real-time notifications. Get instant bus notifications, trip notifications, and pick-up notifications.
Robust, Resourceful, and Feature-Packed
A Comprehensive solution to Manage Every Aspect of Your Childcare Center
Track Staff Attendance
Maintain comprehensive records of student and staff attendance in one place making management easy. Review working hours and leaves of employees to assess performance. Keep track of when students are present or absent due to sickness or a vacation.
Monitor Staff-Child Ratios
Parents enter the expected pickup time when they drop their kids. The system predicts the expected attendance throughout the day and projects the staff-child ratio, which the user can access at any time. Schools can meet regulatory requirements, and identify staffing shortages and excesses and take immediate actions
File Incident Reports
Teachers can send digital incident reports to parents with photographs and videos. Parents can then acknowledge picking up their child in the condition mentioned in the report. All the records are stored digitally.
Manage Parental Permissions
Centers can easily manage parent permissions by creating consent forms on the platform, and sending it to all children. Parents also receive automated reminders until they reply to the permission request.
Manage all formats of documents at one place. Conveniently share them when needed while choosing different view and edit permissions for every user.
The app allows parents to check-in their children when they are inside the centers perimeter using the in-app attendance feature that uses geo-location.
Create Customizable Lists
Users can create ultra-specific, auto-updated lists. For instance, user has created a list of registered students with allergies. When new students with allergies are registered, they are automatically added to the list. When they leave the childcare, they are automatically removed. These self-updating lists help childcare centers to keep their records current without active staff intervention.
Create records of sleep timings, meals, toilet visits, diaper changes, moods, and other daily activities. Make instant entries to create comprehensive and centralized records
Other features you might be interested in
One simple place for all the tools that you need